2014 Manhattan College Athletic Hall of Fame
On Saturday, Nov. 8, the Manhattan College Alumni Society cordially invites you to attend the 36th annual Athletic Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony. Mass will be held at 4 p.m. in the Chapel of De La Salle and His Brothers. Following Mass, cocktails will begin at 5 p.m. and the dinner and ceremony will take place in the Raymond W. Kelly '63 Student Commons at 6 p.m.
- Gerald Buckley 1964 | Track and Field
- Patrick Callahan 1999 | Baseball
- LaCole Fields 2000 | Track and Field
- Luis Flores 2004 | Men's Basketball
- Thomas Jacob Freeman 2004 | Track and Field
- Steve Lappas (coach) | Men's Basketball
- Rosalee Mason 2004 | Women's Basketball
- Nicholas Silva 2004 | Men's Lacrosse
Please note: online registration for the Athletic Hall of Fame is now closed. Please contact the Alumni Relations office at (718) 862-7432 to register.